Hello there
Hi,

Old user, bad memory can’t remember any of my old log in details or even my old username. None of my current emails work for this site and have no idea which email acount this used to be attached to for password recovery.

New account fresh start!

Hello all I am Chapel!
Hi and welcome back!

I'll give you full access in a minute or so. We did move forums over a year ago so depending on how long ago you were last on the forums we may/may not have the details of your last account.
A stran͜ge hum͡ánoid͡ ͝that ͏got̵ ҉t͜rapped̷ ̕i̛n͝ ́t͠h́e ̷ḑa͢tab̴a͏se̶ ̨a̷n̢d çáǹ'͞t ̴s̢e̶ȩm to ͡e̸s̸ça̢pe
Hey! Have you been to visit us in person before? Do you know how we operate?

If not, let us know what you are into and we'll try to point you in the right direction Smile
As long as you are still at the Fareham community centre I know when the action is going down.

I probably won’t be a regular attender as I am reactivating my account to reconnect with some old friends. However that doesn’t mean I’m not in the market to make some new ones.

Thank you for the welcome.
Ben?!

Or someone else?!
Aye
Hey Ben
Ah hah! Good to hear from you Smile
Hi Ben.

How were your travels?
A stran͜ge hum͡ánoid͡ ͝that ͏got̵ ҉t͜rapped̷ ̕i̛n͝ ́t͠h́e ̷ḑa͢tab̴a͏se̶ ̨a̷n̢d çáǹ'͞t ̴s̢e̶ȩm to ͡e̸s̸ça̢pe
Hi!

(22-01-2018, 01:46 PM)Chapel Wrote: Old user, bad memory can’t remember any of my old log in details or even my old username. 

Is this the one?
If so we can merge you (less painful than it sounds)
“I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.” - Bill Hicks