Hello again!
Hi All,

I popped down to the club a few times over the last year or so but my attendance dropped away after the birth of my son. But new(ish) year and a new aim to try and actually see the outside world other than work despite the continued sleep deprivation!

I'm happy to try my hand at most things. I've recently been playing D&D 5th ed and a couple of board games like ticket to ride. I'm also painting up an Age of Sigmar force (as I have a mountain of Orcs and Goblins in the attic) and have some Guildball Engineers in need of some love. 

So happy to come down and play whatever is going!

Ben (Loafingstone)
Hi Ben. Glad to hear from you again!

We still do Sundays, so come along one eve. Tonight we're taking a break from Guildball to do some Bushido, and Firefly the boats game is also going on.

"To be normal is the ideal aim of the unsuccessful" - Carl Jung
Cheers Ed,

I may be able to pop along this evening. Will see how the boy settles this evening!

Would definitely be interested in how Bushido plays.
Since you were sadly unable to make it, I thought to give you a brief update. There is a chance that a few things might not have been played 100% correctly however....

All participants had a good time and to sum it up... It's AWESOME!!!!!

Your welcome Wink
(09-03-2017, 10:06 PM)bn42 Wrote: There is a chance that a few things might not have been played 100% correctly however....

Games not being correctly played at the club?! 
Next you will say we don't use the correct amount of terrain in Malifaux and ignore munchkin rules  Tongue
“I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.” - Bill Hicks
To paraphrase Roger Rabbit, "we can only break rules when it's really funny".
Thanks for the report on Bushido! I'm off on holiday this weekend so will try a pop down when I'm back.