hello
hello, im pete from gosport been looking for a gaming club for a little while now, just thought id pop in and say hi Smile
Hi Peter. Welcome. What sort of things are you interested in playing?
Hi, you are now a member so you can see the rest of the forum. Welcome!
“I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.” - Bill Hicks
hey, i used to play alot of d&d and shadowrun , but i have recently started playing 40k, i love playing munchkin also Smile
What do you play in 40k?
Warning: Might display pyromaniac tendencies.
i have about 4k of space wolves, and im building a eldar army atm
Hi Pete. Look forward to seeing at the club at some point Smile

"To be normal is the ideal aim of the unsuccessful" - Carl Jung
Any interest in Necromunda?
“I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.” - Bill Hicks
Hi and welcome!

If you like D&D, Shadowrun, 40k, and Munchkin you're be in good company here.

I'm not sure how much you would have read on the forums but we host RPGs on Tuesdays (these are on a 3-month rotation and we're half-way though the first round of the year) and play other games on Sundays (if you want to play something just say what and we'll do our best to accommodate).
A stran͜ge hum͡ánoid͡ ͝that ͏got̵ ҉t͜rapped̷ ̕i̛n͝ ́t͠h́e ̷ḑa͢tab̴a͏se̶ ̨a̷n̢d çáǹ'͞t ̴s̢e̶ȩm to ͡e̸s̸ça̢pe
We also love Munchkin Smile

If you are interested in role play, we have a new round of games starting beginning of April on Tuesday evenings, or we may be able to fit you into the remainder of a current game?