Joining the forums
Hey guys it's Lewis Cooke, I've not had a computer for a couple months so I've been unable to create this post. I've been playing a few games with you guys since November and I'm happy with how everything has been going and I hope to carry on playing with you guys!
Welcome to the forums Lewis!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using proboards
Woo, Lew!

Good to have you with us. Jump in on to Ptolus thread... if you have the time to catch up with what's already been written Wink
Welcome to the forums!

*matthew quickly deletes the thread titled "Proposals to kill the cat"*
I'd like to see you guys try Wink

And thanks for the welcome!
If anyone wants a quote, be aware that the "full disposal" service will require an extra fee as it's harder to dig graves in frozen dirt.
“I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.” - Bill Hicks
voidschism Wrote:If anyone wants a quote, be aware that the "full disposal" service will require an extra fee as it's harder to dig graves in frozen dirt.

Sorry to disappoint Blake but the plan we went for won't leave a corpse as evidence, at least not in the traditional sense of a corpse.
matthew Wrote:
'voidschism Wrote:If anyone wants a quote, be aware that the "full disposal" service will require an extra fee as it's harder to dig graves in frozen dirt.
Sorry to disappoint Blake but the plan we went for won't leave a corpse as evidence, at least not in the traditional sense of a corpse.

You kids with your radical corpses...

Sent from my GT-S5830 using proboards