Forum
Hi! - Printable Version

+- Forum (http://forum.dark-worlds.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (http://forum.dark-worlds.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: New Members Introduce Yourself Here (http://forum.dark-worlds.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Hi! (/showthread.php?tid=1837)

Pages: 1 2

Hi! - Samicus - 30-01-2018

Hello, my name is Sam. I'm looking for a gaming club to join in the Fareham area. I saw on your website that you guys play DnD and Magic?

I've only played DnD once, which was back in Uni a couple of years ago, but I would really like to try it again if you guys wouldn't mind accepting a newbie.

I also got a starter deck of magic cards during Christmas which I wouldn't mind trying out either.

Nice to meet you all!

RE: Hi! - Foxy - 31-01-2018

Good morning and welcome to Dark Worlds!

I'll get you set up with proper member privileges and then you'll be free to explore the forums.

RE: Hi! - Cardinal - 31-01-2018

Welcome Sam!

RE: Hi! - Foxy - 01-02-2018

Well I guess I'll talk about the club so you know what goes on here?

Most of us enjoy D&D as well and we'd be happy for you to join a game, currently there are a couple of D&D games running but you'd need to ask manda (Runner 5) or Lewis (he's not on the forums much) about joining either of them. We all rather like RPGs and have 2 or 3 weekly games happening Tuesday evenings (7pm to 11pm) year round, they run for about 3 months and we have a new batch of games being run by different GMs each round.

Unfortunately magic isn't played at the club any more, our magic players split from us some time ago and although I'm not too sure where they meet up one of us can put you in touch with them.

Additionally on Sundays we meet up and play other games, card games, board games and miniature games (the range is great and we have a sizable collection between us all). Sundays run from 6pm to 11pm and most of the time you can drop in about any time and you'd be able to join something in shortish odder.

RE: Hi! - Steve Almighty - 01-02-2018

RE: Magic - most of our Magic players sort of dropped out of love with the game a little while back.

RE: Hi! - Runner 5 - 02-02-2018

(01-02-2018, 11:35 AM)Steve Almighty Wrote: RE: Magic - most of our Magic players sort of dropped out of love with the game a little while back.

How about Pete?  Does he still meet up with people?

RE: Hi! - Steve Almighty - 02-02-2018

(02-02-2018, 12:30 AM)Runner 5 Wrote:
(01-02-2018, 11:35 AM)Steve Almighty Wrote: RE: Magic - most of our Magic players sort of dropped out of love with the game a little while back.

He sold all his magic stuff too.

RE: Hi! - TwoBands - 02-02-2018

(02-02-2018, 12:42 PM)Steve Almighty Wrote:
(02-02-2018, 12:30 AM)Runner 5 Wrote:

He sold all his magic stuff too.

Pete without Magic... is he still even Pete??

Also, Hi Sam, welcome to forums, and hopefully the club.  If you're free on Sunday evening, we're playing a few games between 18:00 and 23:00, so feel free to drop in and say hi, or sit down and join us.   First month is free to new antendees, so we don't even charge you Smile

RE: Hi! - Verminlord - 02-02-2018

I play magic still, only commander format though

RE: Hi! - Samicus - 03-02-2018

Thanks for all the replies. I've only got an intro goblins and merfolk magic set so I don't mind if I'm not able to play it. Unfortunately I'm not able to make the Sunday session but I should be able to go on Tuesday if that's alright?

Your website said that Tuesdays are only for RPG's  and I was wondering if i would need to bring anything for this?